I saw many doctors and health care professionals and beyond multi-vitamins and other supplements I had very little help. So given I finally managed to cure the disease chronic fatigue I feel like it was my responsibility to share it with the world via this blog.
In 2008 I had to leave my high paying job as a Director of a company and try to live my life as best I could, my family (wife and 2 children) effectively lost the primary money earner, a husband and a father. I only realised to what extent I was absent when I got better. I was missing in a haze of pain, guilt and fatigue for over 3 years.
I went through many doctors (7 actually) till I gave up and although I will not share with all the things I tried I will document all the things I tried in another blog post later. The information I was given by my doctors and traditional medical publications look like the following below. You can skip this if you like as it did not help me too much in the cure of my Chronic Fatigue but here it is.
GENERIC MEDICAL INFORMATION RELATING TO CHRONIC FATIGUE (skip if you like, my story continues below)Taken for an Australian Government Health Site Here
A range of causes
The wide range of causes that can trigger fatigue include:
Fatigue can also be caused by a number of factors working in combination.
Many diseases and disorders can trigger fatigue, including:
Lifestyle related causes
Common lifestyle choices that can cause fatigue include:
Workplace related causes
Common workplace issues that can cause fatigue include:
Studies suggest that psychological factors are present in at least 50 per cent of fatigue cases. These may include:
HOW TO BEAT THE SLUG (My own nick name for chronic fatigue).....
Ok so the information you are after .... I tried everything I could find and a huge amount of money from our savings to try and cure my Chronic Fatigue. After 39 separate treatment types (yes I documented it) I am finally living a full life again with all the energy and vitality I ever hoped for.
If I had to recommend to a friend, family member, or colleague how to beat chronic fatigue I would follow these following steps.
1. See the best nutritionist you can find. (Ask for a Blood type diet with recipes)
- I have lost 25 Kgs on the blood group diet and have no stomach issues any more.
- Ask for an allergy test just to be sure.
- Ask about local remedies to remove parasites, colon cleansing and herbal remedies (not chemical ones as they will throw your failing health around more than help, trust me I know having let doctors pump my body with chemicals and anti-biotic s).
- Eat organic, fresh and seasonal food for the most healthy ingredients going into your body (Its about putting premium fuel into you engine)
2. Remove toxins, chemicals, heavy metals
- Get your hands on ZeoLite InfoHere it is basically a mineral that filters your blood by trapping the bad stuff and safely removing
- Your nutritionist or health care store can help you their web site is here.
3. MOST IMPORTANT Super Charge your Nutrition for optimum energy and cell repair.
- In 3 years I have tried more than 15 different brands of supplements with different success in each I have found the most amazing of all products. It comes in liquid form, is NOT heat treated like other supplements, and comes from completely natural organic sources. Due to all these factors and many more I suspect the result has been amazing.
- Life Force Liquid Vitamins are available from their web site below.
- Life Force Liquid Nutrition
IN SUMMARY I DID THE FOLLOWING
1. Get a health care nutritional so you are not putting harmful food in your body
2. Get rid of harmful toxins, chemicals and free radicals
3. MOST IMPORTANT of all Three. Give your body all it needs to repair. Life Force Liquid
I hope that this information helps as I know how debilitating, frustrating and seemingly hard place Chronic Fatigue can be.
Take care and free free to contact me on this blog to get more information.